Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Feature FrameWrok

Last week I worked on some sort of parser for my own security in the application. My application domain is financial application is for Private Equity Funds and its distributions.
Actually our requirement is we want to assign rights on each and every item in the application. Some of them I am sharing with you .like.
Restriction on field level like one user can’t see this field but can see others. For example an ordinary user can’t see the head’s phone numbers, although he can see all other information.
Similarly on changing of any fund user logged in user should have rights to see the incoming data. Restriction level is up to the gird’s columns level .Logged in user can see this columns only depends on his rights.
And I will write about when I start working on the security of methods either Logged in User can call this method or not. I am thinking about enterprise security library for this. Let see
For the every feature security we assume every item in my application either it’s control or any data it’s a feature. This is DataBase view of my feature FrameWork.
imgframework.jpg

No comments: